[AT] test

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Mon Feb 10 15:58:49 PST 2014

I traveled to Corvallis, Oregon last week from here in coastal central
California. Initially I expected to have to buy a coat as it is usually VERY
cold to someone from California there in Oregon, but it was not. The rains
they and we have gotten over the last 9 days have helped, but only brought
us to under 2.5 inches for the rain season since last July1. I looked for
snow and even the mountains had none except for Mt. Shasta and there was not
much there.
     I wish there was a good way to melt some of that snow and magically
transfer it to the West Coast in the form of rain or irrigation! Having said
that it was nice to not have to irrigate for a week.
          Grant Brians
          Hollister,California farmer of vegetables, nuts and fruit

p.s. I leased another ranch! Woohoo!