[AT] test

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Feb 9 08:19:12 PST 2014

On 2/7/2014 5:56 PM, jtchall at nc.rr.com wrote:
> Glad you guys missed the power outages.
>
> Speaking of Florida, my brother-in-law has to travel all over the country as
> a sales rep. We've had a pretty cold winter here (for our area). He went to
> Florida about 2 weeks ago and it was 60 deg. He did his best to contain his
> laughter when he saw folks walking around with their coat zipped up and
> wearing gloves. I guess had Ralph been there he'd have been wearing shorts
> and looking for ice water!
>
> Drive safe and buy yourself a new (read as 80 year old) toy!
>
> John
John, short sleeved shorts or pants are two items of apparel I won't
ever own. I might have a short sleeved shirt from the 1970s hanging in
the closet but I won't be wearing it. I'm the guy who wears coveralls
even on the hottest summer day. But then we don't get the heat that we
used to when I was a kid. We have cooler summers, more rain, and I hate
to say it but it almost seems like colder winters than we used to . Or
maybe its just me.
Only -27F here this morning but they tell me there is a wind chill
factor near -40. Guess its time to put on my five layers and get out to
check the herd.

Ralph in Sask.