[AT] test

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Fri Feb 7 20:17:48 PST 2014

Several weeks ago my wife and I were in FL as well. For several nights it went down into the 40's in Bonita Springs. A transformer in our neighborhood went POP one morning at about 9:00 AM. About 15 minutes after the lights went out I called the electric company and was told that the trouble had been "located" and that it had been "caused" by the cold weather we were experiencing--GO FIGURE!
	Dave
PS, Power returned about 10:00 P.M.--they replaced the transformer!