[AT] test Now cold and tractor cabs

Bruce Fallon bfallon at whidbey.com
Sat Feb 8 11:12:01 PST 2014

Just need to put small  wings on the sides to bring the snow into the
blower.

Bruce Fallon
Langley, WA 98260

Yes, as time goes by we seem to lose some flexibility when it comes to
looking backwards. I have an old retired Massey Ferguson 655 swather
that would work. I nearly sold it to a guy last summer but he decided he
didn't need it bad enough. I need to work on the carburetor a little to
get the slant six engine running but otherwise it would work. Biggest
problem is that my 6 foot snow blower would not be wide enough. The
wheel tread on that swather must be at least 8 feet.

Ralph in Sask.