[AT] test Now cold and tractor cabs

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Feb 8 10:12:22 PST 2014

On 2/8/2014 10:06 AM, Cecil R Bearden wrote:
> If you could find an old swather frame and mount the snowblower in place
> of the header, you could have a blower that would keep you neck from
> hurting....
>
> I need to find a self propelled swather, my neck and back hurt so bad
> running a pull type swather or any other implement.
>
> It is so much easier to look forward..
>
> Cecil
Yes, as time goes by we seem to lose some flexibility when it comes to
looking backwards. I have an old retired Massey Ferguson 655 swather
that would work. I nearly sold it to a guy last summer but he decided he
didn't need it bad enough. I need to work on the carburetor a little to
get the slant six engine running but otherwise it would work. Biggest
problem is that my 6 foot snow blower would not be wide enough. The
wheel tread on that swather must be at least 8 feet.

Ralph in Sask.