[Farmall] NOS Cub parts

jbcookinc jbcookinc at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 7 07:47:32 PST 2014

hey john , thanks for getting back to me.i dont have to have IH ,i am
interested in a functional loader . like i said used is good. i really wasnt
aware of its limitations, as im kinda new at this.this may end up being
something i just think i want.i fell into a deal i couldnt pass up on the
little tractor. i really didnt have a use for it , it is just something i
had been wanting for a long time. my name is arnold pass , i work for j b
cook automotive machine shop in memphis.
once again thank you for getting back to me.