[AT] Old picture

R Fink rfinksr at verizon.net
Fri Feb 7 03:40:33 PST 2014

Ralph this is not nice to say but better you than me. We have enough ground
we could get some stock of some kind but I don,t think me or wife could take
care of them and small barn in winter. Getting rid or snow moved is quite a
chore for us now.
And you are right that temp would make in side much more appealing

R Fink
PA