[AT] Old picture

Steve W. swilliams268 at frontier.com
Thu Feb 6 19:05:57 PST 2014

Ralph Goff wrote:
> On 2/6/2014 6:25 AM, charlie hill wrote:
>> Yes Ralph you are getting through to the list. I guess you just
>> aren't receiving list mail but there really isn't much of it.
>>
>> Charlie, actually I do receive all the list mail, or at least I
>> think I do . But I don't always get a copy of what I sent to the
>> list so I don't know if it made it through unless somebody makes a
>> direct reference to my post as you have done. Thanks for that. Now
>> I know I am not talking to myself. :-)
> -38 wind chill factor here this morning. Even I consider that cold. I
>  have to start a diesel tractor later this afternoon to put a hay
> bale out.
>
> Ralph in Sask.

Don't worry Ralph, You will start getting your own messages when it
warms up. Put yourself in the place of those electrons, They get stuck
in that box at your place, in the COLD. You type something and free them
to go to warmer areas, and complain when they don't come back !!!

That said you used to be able to set the options on the list so you
could see your posts, and there was an option to get an auto response
from ATIS whenever you sent mail. Might want to log in and see how those
are set.

--
Steve W.