[AT] anything yet?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Dec 30 18:43:17 PST 2014

On 12/29/2014 4:10 PM, vschwartz1 at comcast.net wrote:
> Tyler; I will first talk about this 550, yes it does have a three point, we have never used it much but we do know that the control handle seems to work in reverse of any other machine we have had. On this one, down raises the implement and up lowers the implement. We do not know if this is standard for Cockshutt or not. Maybe something is just hooked up wrong.
>
> Take care of yourself, Gil
Hi Gil
I may be wrong but I thought the 550 might have the same style 3 point
hitch as the older 40 and 50 tractors. If so then changing the direction
the lever goes to lift can be as simple as changing the hydraulic hoses
from one outlet to the other. That is how simple it is on my 40. They
use the same hyd outlets as the remote cylinder for trailing type
implements.

Ralph in Sask.