[AT] anything yet?

vschwartz1 at comcast.net vschwartz1 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 29 14:10:29 PST 2014

Tyler; I will first talk about this 550, yes it does have a three point, we have never used it much but we do know that the control handle seems to work in reverse of any other machine we have had. On this one, down raises the implement and up lowers the implement. We do not know if this is standard for Cockshutt or not. Maybe something is just hooked up wrong.
One thing about the 40 diesel, you may know this. The 40 diesel uses the same Buda engine as the Allis Chalmers WD 45 diesel. We have one of those also, along with an extra complete Buda diesel that will fit either of these two machines. My brother and I have gathered up to this equipment over the years and are now both too old to enjoy it.
Take care of yourself, Gil