[AT] help wit IH 300

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Mon Dec 8 04:08:21 PST 2014

Ivan, I'm not familiar enough with that model tractor to spot anything
wrong, but on general principle I recommend your friend buy a parts manual
for it (which would likely answer his question about what's supposed to be
where).  Good ones are available at www.binderbooks.com.

Dean Vinson
Saint Paris, Ohio