[AT] repairing radiators

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Dec 6 05:26:52 PST 2014

John,  I haven't dealt with these fellows in a long time but I'd lay a
fair bet on them fixing it and fixing it right.  Unfortunately they
are a couple of hours from you.  I suspect you could ship it to them
and have it shipped back but if you have a day off it might be
worth the trip.  http://websterinc.org/

Charlie