[AT] 39 Ford

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Aug 31 12:44:48 PDT 2014

Not a tractor , but a car. There is a tractor connection though as I had
to borrow one of the six volt batteries off the 730 Case diesel to crank
the old 39 Ford. After an initial pull start and a little work on the
points the old Ford ran but not well. I freed up a couple of stuck
exhaust valves which helped. It now starts and goes which is pretty
impressive as it had not run in 25 years.
We used the car as part of the photo scenery yesterday for my nephew's
wedding. I hope this photo link will work to show the car as it was in
1952 and as it is now.
[URL=http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/alfg1/media/62yearswiththeFord_zps85100655.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag350/alfg1/62yearswiththeFord_zps85100655.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Ralph in Sask.