[AT] Starting Issue with MH Pacer

Bo Hinch bohinch at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 07:27:26 PDT 2014

Your timing possibly  did change . I would *MARK* the distributor , then
slightly loosen it and rotate it one way or the other a very small amount .
At that time , the problem will get better or worse . If worse , rotate it
back in opposite direction same amount as first rotation past your mark .
ALSO , *before doing the above , I would make sure the plug wires are in
proper order .*
Bo Hinch