[AT] been collecting a long time

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Aug 30 04:21:48 PDT 2014

You were cultivating with a crawler? I've seen them but never talked to
anyone who used one. Was yours a high clearance model? I guess the tracks
would have been narrow.  I always wanted one of those Oliver crawlers that
you could slide the tracks out to the point the tractor was as wide as it
was long.

John