[AT] OT - computer advice

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Tue Aug 5 23:20:22 PDT 2014

That's really interesting , Dean, I remember handing out those cards for a section/class of collage education until there were none left in the place they had been kept in the box, The students then  were simply TOLD there were no more cards--we  told EVERYONE there simply no more places in the class. The PROBLRM WAS NOT with the person handing them out--there were simply no more to be handed out! The students took that fine and simply found another class that wanted/needed. The answer "Sorry there and no more chairs in the room seemed to satisfy most of them.
     	DAVE