[AT] jd 70 diesel tractor

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Fri Apr 25 16:15:37 PDT 2014

My understanding is that the distributor wires on this particular tractor typically lasted for 69,000,000,000 hours of use. I would think that neither the previous owner, nor the dealer, ever bothered to change them!
	Dave
PS, I DO agree that the dealer should be called--but for goodness sake, DON'T ask him if he replaced the distributor wires!