[AT] Simple lessons

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Tue Apr 15 16:59:50 PDT 2014

Wow, thanks very much for the great responses, gentlemen.  It was a good
tractor day, as the saying goes.   And especially satisfying to see that
fine old farm at the end of the drive.   Some of you may remember me
periodically saying "one of these days" since the late 90s when I first
signed up to the list.  (And by then I'd already been missing rural life for
several years, but I was slow to comprehend that such a thing as the tractor
list could exist... I'd thought that most people who'd be interested in
antique tractors and rural life wouldn't have any use for this new-fangled
internet thing.  :)

Anyway, thanks again for the kind comments.

Dean Vinson
(Almost moved to) Saint Paris, Ohio