[AT] Simple lessons

Gunnells, Bradley R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Tue Apr 15 11:50:30 PDT 2014

Great video Dean, and such a peaceful drive. I was amused on how much the muffler changed from the beginning to the end of the video. You're going to have to either find some better  muffler paint or just get that ol girl out and let her stretch a while and let the true colors come out. I can see it's going to get a chance to earn it's keep around there. Beautiful place. Thanks for sharing.

Brad