[AT] Simple lessons

Larry Dotson larrydotson at embarqmail.com
Fri Apr 11 02:13:21 PDT 2014

Dean
Nice story, glad you found one of the good guys to help. It seems that there
are fewer of them around the larger cities. Not to sound like a salesman,
but I have taken stale gas and put Sta-Bil in it and it worked like fresh
gas. As it has started to rain a few hours ago I believe I would take Gene
up on his offer as It would be much safer and likely much drier. I am going
to be going from Bellefontaine to Piqua in about 4 hours and will be going
through St. Paris on Rt.36. How far would that be from your new place?
Larry Dotson
Bellefontaine Oh.