[AT] OT - pressure washers

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Thu Oct 17 08:36:21 PDT 2013

Dick,
     That CAN be a problem.  I cannot have anything other than my washer
drawing water from my well.  A reservoir for the washer to draw from
solves that problem.  Mine does require a pump to deliver the water
from the reservoir as it is currently set up 100 % portable and to be
served by a garden hose.  I have lots of pumps, so it is not a problem.
     Mostly I just wash when the washing machine is not in use in the
house, then I am fine.  The pressure in my water system is around 40-50
lbs, and the volume at the well pump is probably just under 5 gpm.
Ron Cook
Salix, IA