[AT] OT - pressure washers

Dick Day dickday0 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 07:56:35 PDT 2013

Al, that is where we have problems.  We have a well system. The
pressure is cranked as high as it will go. The only faucet that
supplies enough constant volume is a hydrant in the barn.  The faucets
on the outside of the house can't supply enough water. The pump will
start and stop, waiting for more water when connected to these. The
hydrant must supply enough since it's the only one that works.

Dick