[AT] OT - pressure washers

Joe Hazewinkel jahaze at aol.com
Wed Oct 16 17:52:01 PDT 2013

Dave,

I was where you are at now this spring, trying to figure out what pressure washer to buy.  After looking at quite a few, and comparing prices, I settled on a Generac model with 3500 psi.  The unit works great and is mostly made/assembled in the USA.  I think I paid around $360.00 for it at Menards.

Overall, I have been quite impressed with it, my biggest problem is the lack of water pressure at times out of my spicket, but that has nothing to do with the pressure washer.

Enjoy, Joe

Sent via mobile device