[AT] PTO compressors

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Oct 14 15:54:55 PDT 2013

Oh yes Tom.   I agree, either one of them are over kill to me.
As I just posted in another message, I could rent one tomorrow morning
from one of several sources.  Of course we have 4 of our own that we
use in the sandblasting business.   However, if he looked around for a
while he could probably find a solid unit that looks a little rough for a
couple of
grand that would do just fine.  With that said, I'm constantly amazed at
what
you can find in rural areas that you can't find in big cities.

Charlie