[AT] PTO compressors

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Oct 13 04:06:52 PDT 2013

Check the link I sent in the other message.  They do make them.  Apparently
they are used in California
and other places where there are nut orchards and the like.   It would
probably be
a LOT more cost effective to rent one from one an equipment rental outfit.
You can probably rent a 165 CFM diesel unit for a day for a hundred bucks or
so.

Charlie