[AT] PTO compressors

Dick Day dickday0 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 20:51:00 PDT 2013

I don't know all of the details, but his 'lawn' is almost 5 acres and
his underground sprinkler system must be blown out each fall.
Apparently it takes a fairly high-end compressor with lots of volume
needed, not sure why.  The company that used to come out and do this
went out of business and they were the only one around for several
hundred miles.  He was thinking a pto-driven compressor would be great
until he found out that no one makes them :)  He most likely will end
up renting diesel compressor is no other options are available.

Thanks