[AT] 24 volt Deere's

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Oct 30 21:14:43 PDT 2013

That was because the lights and accessories would pull more than that
Generator could handle, and the battery would get sulphated.  It really
is no big deal to rewire one of them for a one wire delco alternator,
and you could use the original starter, it is 24V.   Call DB electrical
and they will send you a drawing.  I assure you that if you convert that
tractor to an alternator, you will wonder why you did not do it a long
time ago.'

Cecil