[AT] OT - pressure washers

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Wed Oct 16 14:26:15 PDT 2013

I know the subject has been discussed many times but since I do not keep
the posts to the list and have found no way access any archives I'll ask
again.  Pros and cons?
My applications would be pressure washing the vinyl siding on my house
and garage, the mower decks and the tractors when time to pretty the old
gals up a bit.
I suspect the electric models would not do what I would want but not
totally sure.
I could use some advice from those who have experience with pressure
washers (suspect there is not a good PTO model either <g>.

David
NW NC