[AT] OT - pressure washers

henry miller hank at millerfarm.com
Wed Oct 16 14:38:52 PDT 2013

Actually the electric units work good for washing houses, but be careful as they can be too powerful and do damage.  You will note that electric units are generally 1000psi, while gas are in the 2000-3000 range: far more likely to do damage!  There is a place for more power, but not for amatures washing a house/car.

Some soap, a brush, and a hose works better in my opinion, but the pressure washer is more fun.