[AT] Drill bits

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Sun Oct 13 22:35:43 PDT 2013

I have sharpened many bits.  As a matter of fact, that is what I do
until I break it or lose it.  I only buy good industrial bits and have
not run into any that I could not sharpen.  I have changed the angles
for different uses and then ground them back for another use.  For that,
I have a fixture for my grinder that I bought years ago.  I don't even
remember the name of it or where I got it but it works.  It is good for
bits from 1/8 up to 1/2 inch.  From then on it is freehand like Bill
does.  I have a nephew that likes his Drill Doctor.  I have no
experience with it so cannot comment on that.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA