[AT] Flat Belt Implements 101

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Oct 2 19:06:38 PDT 2013

Al,  you asked for advise from those that have been there and done that so I
won't
comment on running it.  I'll just offer this.  If you go to Tractor Supply
and look around
you'll find some rolls of belting that is made for round balers.  It looks
to me like it would
run fine as belt pulley belting.  They should also have the splice kits to
put it together.
Check it out.  Maybe someone else will comment.

Charlie