[AT] photo finish

Dick Day ddss at telebeep.com
Sat Nov 23 19:24:16 PST 2013

John, speaking of lights...

Last year, one of the back cab lights on my NH broke off as I was going
through some trees. I ordered a set of LED's to replace the back lights.
The link below takes you to the lights I bought. When I received them, I
decided to test them out in my shop. The second I hooked one up to a spare
12-volt battery, I was nearly blinded. They draw hardly any amps and the
light cases are very heavy duty. They are so good, I removed my front cab
lights and installed these and moved the old front ones to the rear.

The amazing thing is that they cost about $23 each.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009AQTOP2/ref=oh_details_o06_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Dick