[AT] photo finish

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Nov 23 18:59:01 PST 2013

Something really satisfying about getting everything out of the field and
the equipment under a shed for the winter. I'm about done planting wheat.
Still got most of my milo to cut. That stuff can be real aggravating--keeps
trying to feed back on the feeder house. After I locked it up for the third
time I opted to give it a few more days to dry the stems out. We are due 3
nights with temps in the teens to mid 20's, that should finish drying the
stalks out. I'll be especially glad to complete this growing season as it
has been far more hectic than usual.

Speaking of lights, I'm considering upgrading the lights on the 4020, it
could use one more on the back and all of them could stand to be brighter, I
would like to have Halogen or LED replacements for the sealed beams,
assuming someone makes them and I don't need a bank loan to buy them.

John Hall