[AT] Tractor Shop weatherproofing

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Nov 22 15:03:28 PST 2013

Andy, you need to build some sort of a "cornice" around the top of the door
opening and put the vinyl you mentioned
or some other material on it so that it seals the space between the cornice
and the door and rubs as the door slides
open.  Or you could build a C shape into the face of the cornice facing the
door and put a strip of wood or whatever on the
door so that it rides in the C as the door slides.  That would form kind of
a labyrinth seal.  I don't think my word picture
is too good.  I hope you get the idea.

Charlie