[AT] Roll Call Checking for storm survivors. SitRep

rlgoss at twc.com rlgoss at twc.com
Mon Nov 18 18:53:25 PST 2013

It was an interesting weekend, Spencer.  I have traveled the whole length of I-64 many times, so I know where those cuts are that have the water gushing from them.  Two of my grandson's were camping in tents in the Dayton, Ohio, area,this weekend.   One of them was reduced to squatting in one corner of his tent because that was the only location that was not under water -- on top of a hill!  he had to squat because the area above water was not large enough to stretch out on.  Fortunately, they made it home BEFORE the bad weather set in on Sunday afternoon. The last I saw of the tents, they were set up and drying out inside the garage.

Larry