[AT] Roll Call Checking for storm survivors. SitRep

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Mon Nov 18 18:07:06 PST 2013

I must have passed you somewhere. I drove the entire length of Kentucky yesterday on I-64 from Louisville to West Virginia at 12-3:30pm and was in a driving rain most all the time and a real steady strong wind with occasional very bad gusts.   But it clearly was not the damaging stuff that apparently was hitting to the north and west.  I could not drive more than 55 most of the time and occasionally only 35mph

It was raining so hard I saw water shooting out of the middle of limestone bluffs that line that highway.   Almost like water canyons.  Very weird.

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone