[AT] OT: chemical containers Ron Cook and others

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Nov 3 10:30:43 PST 2013

Ron or anyone else that might know.

I have acquired a couple of 275 gallon plastic "carboy"
type chemical containers.   There is a slight amount of
chemical in the bottom of them and I don't know what it
is.   I've noticed that both containers have a RED lid
on the top of the tank.  I'm wondering if that RED lid means
something or if that is just the color the manufacturer
decided to use?

Anyone have an idea?

I don't intend to use them for anything other than NON-potable
water storage for pressure washing but I need to know that I've
properly cleaned them.

Charlie