[AT] Misc tractor recommendations?

Mike meulenms at gmx.com
Fri Nov 1 17:51:35 PDT 2013

Dean, I can't recommend a front end loader enough. I have 10 acres and
don't know what I would do without it. I would lean towards something a
little more modern and 4wd if you can swing it. I have and older MF255
(1974 ish) with a FEL, and quite frankly I find I am wrenching on it
more and more.  You'll be amazed and the work you can do with one. As
for 3pt implement, I have bought all mine at auctions for a fraction of
what they would be new.

Mike M