[AT] Misc tractor recommendations?

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Fri Nov 1 17:17:06 PDT 2013

Thanks, Carl, and good point about having to twist around and look back.  I
imagine a crawler will remain a dream for me too, since there's no shortage
of other equipment/improvements/maintenance/etc that I know I'll want/need
to do also.

Probably getting ahead of myself as it is, but after 20+ years of thinking
about moving back to a rural setting it is indeed exciting to see things
actually happening.

Dean Vinson