[AT] A little OT

Dick Day dickday0 at gmail.com
Wed May 22 08:04:53 PDT 2013

Thanks for a lot of great advice. So Norton Norzon is a good quality brand.
I'll check to see if any local shops carry it. If not Amazon sells it.

All I will ever use the saw for is cutting steel like cold rolled and the
flat stock typically found stores like Tractor Supply.

Even a saw that only spins at 2800RPM will work if I use a dry cutting
carbide blade.

So, I should be okay if I get a Norzon dry cutting carbide blade.

I'll start checking the local shops. Thanks to all for your help once again.

Dick