[AT] A little OT

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed May 22 07:07:44 PDT 2013

Agreed Gene but you could have spelled MUST in uppercase!
Using a masonry blade to cut steel is dangerous.
Also cutting alloys like brass and aluminum with a blade made for steel is
dangerous.
The misuse clogs up the pores of the disc and can cause it to fly apart with
the operator
in the path of the shrapnel.

Charlie