[AT] uncomfortable houses

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Mar 26 21:03:43 PDT 2013

I was moving hay this afternoon and the new neighbors are bilding a big
big barn only 150 ft from my back corner.  Knowing their lifestyle, they
will not appreciate the view of my old equipment in the fencerow.  Only
a matter of time till I have to tell them to mind their own business.....

Cecil in OKla