[AT] uncomfortable houses

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Mar 26 07:40:20 PDT 2013

I would like to build another home.  I need to move out of this fast
developing area. The 80 acres next tom mine is for sale now for 1/2
million.   I want a 2 story for the view, but it will have an elevator.
An old forklift mast and surplus hyd pump can solve a lot of problems.
Also an upstairs porch and a crane would solve the furniture upstairs
problem.  ( I have the crane & forklift mast)
Cecil in OKla