[AT] most uncomfortable to drive tractor

Ben Wagner supera1948 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 19:05:50 PDT 2013

My least favorite is my Farmall A with all the handlifts and counter
lifts set up.   There is no good way to get on except to be airdropped!
   It is still my favorite tractor, though.  However, the seat has no
suspension, so road gear can be a bit bouncy on the backside!

The John Deere MT is bad to mount, too, but that tractor has acres of
room compared to a M.  At least Deere knew how to make a soft seat!

Ben Wagner

www.oldpathsequipment.com
Mt. Solon, Virginia
Antique Machinery Repair and Restoration