[AT] most uncomfortable to drive tractor

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 24 15:03:38 PDT 2013

The most un-comfortable one I know is my little 'toy' I-4 (just like a W-4 plus a foot throttle).
Pan seat behind the axle, no back support, feet straight out in front of you.  Might have been ok in the fields but for working as a tug tractor in it's hey-day and now being used as a parade tractor, you are on the pedals a lot.  Pulled the museums people mover for 9 hours once, was sore for days.  BTW, I love my little tractor, really!
I write this assuming that the traction engines weren't to be included either.  Fun, but real man killers in the daily parade.  Hey, but they are big and dirty, what more can one ask?
David