[AT] Moline Universal Tractor Manual.

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Mar 20 03:36:14 PDT 2013

Barry,  this might come in handy if you end up needing a kit for that carb.
It is a cross reference of most if not all M-S carbs and it shows what
repair
kits fit each.  If you can't find a kit that says it's for your carb you may
be
able to cross reference the kits you can find to your carb.   You may be
able
to find one that has the parts you need in it.

http://www.carbkitsource.com/carbs/numbers/Marvel-Schebler/index.html

M-S carbs are finicky sometimes and very sensitive to being absolutely clean
inside.
A small bit of dirt, trash or water down in the passages in the bottom of
the carb bowl,
under the main jet will make it run very badly if at all.

good luck.

Charlie