[AT] Off Topic- You Tube

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Sat Mar 9 14:47:54 PST 2013

No.  I don't allow applications to put any tool bars and such. Unless it
inadvertently happened.  I wouldn't rule that out. Seriously, I never
had a bit of problem with much of anything until my daughter came home
for a visit a couple years ago and logged onto facebook with that
computer.  Plagued ever since.  And, she gets political and advertising
emails that are, if not containing my name in the greeting, are at least
something I would look at or buy from and very obviously not anything
she would be interested in.  That part I consider funny.  She did live
in Chicago and now lives in San Francisco.  A forty year old liberal.  I
am near Sioux City, Iowa, still very conservative and getting older by
the day.  Our computer uses are very opposite.
The computer on my desk in the basement that I keep my business affairs
on, she did not use.  It has no problems.  It is pretty slow, though, so
it does not get used for you-tube and such.  Maybe that is a plus.  When
that Google was the everything everyone ever wanted, I used to use it as
a search engine.  Google infiltrated that machine too.  And it is still
in there some.  I tried getting it all out but never did completely.
Really ticks me off.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA