[AT] Off Topic- You Tube

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 14:11:54 PST 2013

When you install the flash player, does it ask to put in a toolbar? If
you're allowing that, it could be your problem. LOTS of spyware attached to
those "optional" features. Rip them out, with a claw hammer, if necessary.
Then turn off everything in the flash setup page that wants to talk to your
camera and microphone too. :)

I find that the parts that aren't there rarely break. adblock plus is your
friend too.

Ken in AZ