[AT] Ford 861

louis at kellnet.com louis at kellnet.com
Fri Mar 8 10:45:24 PST 2013

The real early 4000's have sheet metal very similar, if not the same as the
801 series.

I have learned as a parts dealer for several aftermarket companies.  When
you have to look up parts for 600/800 or 601/801 series tractors, that is
how you have to look stuff up using the generic model.  The first number
designates the engine used.  The middle number designates how the tractor is
equipped with trans, PTO, etc...  I have a chart the lists from the NAA to
the 1881.  It shows the type of engine, transmission, PTO, clutch,
proofmeter, power steering and year.  It show how a tractor is equipped.  IF
anyone would like a copy of the chart, just email me at sales at srstractor.com

Lou