[AT] Ford 861

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Wed Mar 6 19:28:06 PST 2013

I don't know of any right now.  I realize you are in a more rural area than I am in but here in NC Craigslist is about the only way to find equipment anymore.  One trick I learned is read all "801" advertisements.  Most folks don't realize the model designations differed and advertise their 841/861/871 tractors as 801.

Mine was advertised correctly but I looked at at least two 841s listed as 801s.  I also saw an 801 painted blue advertised as a 4000 (-:

Not sure if I told you anything you did not already know but I hope this helps,

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone